The Who :: Won't Get Fooled Again

[postlink]http://yoursoundtrackfilm.blogspot.com/2012/01/who-wont-get-fooled-again.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja0_m-4NAecendofvid
[starttext]
Won't Get Fooled Again

A    G D


A                        D                 A               D
We'll be fighting in the streets, with our children at our feet,
        A                D               E        
and the morals that they worship will be gone.
        A                  D         A                D
And the men who spurred us on sit in judgement of all wrong,
        A           D                 E      G D
they decide and the shotgun sings the song.


Refrain:


     D      A          D         A
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
D      A           D       A
take a bow for the new revolution,
D         A           D          A
smile and grin at the change all around,
G                     E7
take up my guitar and play
G               E7
just like yesterday,
         G                   D
and I'll get on my knees and pray.
D7                           A
---     We don't get fooled again.


The change it had to come, we knew it all along,
we were liberated from the fold, that's all.
And the world looks just the same, and history ain't changed,
'cause the banners were all flown in the last war.


Refrain


D    B      Bsus4       B
I'll move myself and my family aside,
E  
if we happen to be left half alive,
     A
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky,
         B7                             B     A  E
though I know that the hypnotized never lie.


B   A E
A   G D
A
Nothing in the street looks any different to me.
And the slogans are replaced by the by,
and the parting on the left is now parting on the right,
and the beards have all grown longer over night.


Refrain


Yeah, 
A                    G   D
meet the new boss.
A                    G   D   A
Same as the old boss.

*http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/w/who/wont_get_fooled_again_crd.htm


Storyline, CSI Miami (TV Series, 2002):

Horatio Caine, a former homicide detective, heads a group of investigators who work crimes amid the steamy, tropical surroundings and cultural crossroads of Miami. His team includes Calleigh Dusquene, a bilingual Southern beauty with a specialty in ballistics; Tim Speedle, a cocky yet disarming investigator who is well connected on the street, and Eric Delko, an underwater recovery expert who knows all the twists and turns of the Florida waterways. Rounding out the team is Alexx Woods, the no-nonsense, know-it-all coroner. And, after Speedle is killed in Action, Former Patrolman Ryan Wolfe joins the team. Together, these investigators collect and analyze the evidence to solve the crimes and to vindicate those who often cannot speak for themselves -- the victims.



Well, by now I have watched four years of this show, along with five years of the first CSI and two years of CSI-New York....and I could say a lot but will try to condense my thoughts to just a handful of opinions, namely:

1 - This is the best-looking of the three CSI series on DVD. All of them look great on disc but the colors in here are the boldest and the most spectacular of any. Each episode is a tremendous visual treat.

2 - I know David Caruso is a controversial topic among CSI fans because of the way he delivers his lines, but I personally find it great. It's so outrageous it's fun. Sometimes I just laugh. Hey, it makes him different from William Petersen (CSI: Vegas) and Gary Sinise (CSI: NY). I may be in the minority but I enjoy Caruso's overly dramatic delivery.

3 - This series has gotten better and better. I had some doubts the first year. It didn't seem half as good as the Las Vegas show, but it has improved significantly and I now rate it higher than the original CSI.

4 - As a guy I appreciate all the beautiful Miami women in this show, and there are tons of them, but I also think the show is geared more toward the 20-something crowd which leaves me out, being considerably older than that. Too many of these "kids" are sleazy, too, but that's what leads to problems and crimes. 

5 - All the supporting actors on the show are good, too, as they are in all the CSI shows. I was sorry to see Rory Cochrane ("Tim Speedle") quit and hope we don't lose any more of the "team".by ccthemovieman, USA

[endtext]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i believe that i saw you visited my site so i came
to go back the want?.I am attempting to to find things
to enhance my website!I suppose its adequate to use a few of your ideas!
!

Look into my site - Can gynecomastiabe described as a permanent situation?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Free counters!
Notes Indonesia
YSF Kill Bill The Notebook 007 Goodfellas Armageddon Batman Grease Hot Tub Time Machine I Am Sam Joyeux Noël Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Spud Star Wars The Passion Of The Christ There Be Dragons To Sir With Love Transformers Where The Wild Things Are 500 Days of Summer A Frozen Flower A Walk To Remember All About Steve Apocalypse Now Band Of Brothers Bandhobi Beetle Juice Berkelana I Black Swan Blue Valentine Buffi The Vampire Slayer CSI Chungking Express Comrades: Almost a Love Story Con Air Cowboys And Alien Coyote Ugly Crazy For Love Dangerous Mind Dawson's Creek Doraemon Drive Forest Gump Garuda Di Dadaku Ghost Goodbye Lenin Hanna Highway Holiday Inn Home I Am Legend I Am Number Four In My Life Indiana Jones It's A Wonderful Life Jarhead Jesus Ist Ein Freund Von Mir Kungfu Panda Laskar Pelangi Leon The Professional Lethal Weapon 3 Limitless Lost In Translation Love Song For Bobby Long MAMMA MIA Madagascar Mallrats Max Payne Meteor Garden Mr. And Mrs. Smith Once Upon A Time In China P.S. I Love You Pocahontas Pride And Prejudice Remember The Titans Requiem For A Dream Rio Rockstar Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer Saving Private Ryan Scent Of A Woman Scooby Doo Set It Off Sherlock Holmes Small Ville Smooth Stand By Me Stigmata Sweet Child O' Mine Tarzan Terminator The Brown Bunny The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button The Flintstones The Good The Bad And The Ugly The Little Drummer Boy The Misfortunates The New World The Prince Of Egypt The X-Files The Young Victoria Thelma And Louise Three Brothers Titanic Top Gun Tour Of Duty True Lies Twilight Vision Quest Volver White Christmas Wicker Park Windstruck Wonder Woman X-Man: First Class Young Guns Zomer 1945 Zorro
Picasa Picasa

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Picasa Picasa
Ultimate-Guitar.Com - Over 300,000 guitar, bass and guitar pro tabs. Lyrics Picasa